WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



dinsdag 1 november 2016

Christmas Holiday



Hallo allemaal.
Het is weer tijd voor de winter en feestdagen stempels :)
Veel plezier met kleuren!
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

************
Hi everybody.
It's time again for winter and Holiday stamps :)
Have fun coloring!
greetings Sliekje and cats

8 opmerkingen:

Teresa zei

Thank you for all the digis you share!

KT Fit Kitty zei

Oh I LOVE these! Your kitties are my favourites! Adorable designs - thank you so much! Wishing you all the best, Angelique! I don't see your kitties at the top of your blog any more - I used to enjoy seeing them. I hope you still have some kitties - I know how you love them, as do I.

Suze zei

These are fantastic. Somehow I missed this post - caught up again now though!

Rene zei

Adorable!!! thank you!

Carla zei

Dank je wel Angelique. Door omstandigheden kon ik lange tijd niet op je blog kijken en nu zie ik weer echt leuke digi's. Vooral met die voor het nieuwe jaar en voor de kerst ben ik blij mee. Ik hoop dat je zo nu en dan nog een leuke kan maken maar forceer niets.
Lieve groetjes, Carla

Olga Fink zei

Gorgeous images! thank you!
xoxo Olga

jj zei

Thank you so VERY much for your new adorable digis. It really makes my day when I find a new one on your site. (of course, if there isn't a new one----I just go back to your older ones and use them because they are ALL just too cute!----so that makes my day, too! thanks again, jj

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers zei

Thank you! These are wonderful!!! Thank you for sharing them. Hope you are doing well!