WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



donderdag 2 oktober 2014

Little cuties




Hallo allemaal.
Hier ben ik weer met drie nieuwe digistamps. Ik hoop dat jullie ze leuk vinden. Veel plezier ermee!
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

********************
Hi everybody.
Here I am again with three new digistamps. I hope you like them. Have fun!
greetings Sliekje and cats

22 opmerkingen:

KT Fit Kitty zei

Thank you! They are adorable! Hope you are well, Angelique!

Maryann Laursen zei

Thanks sooo very much Sliekje, they´re just gorgeous and so cute as always sweetie.

Avril H zei

Many thanks lovely lady xx

Theresia zei

Wat maak je toch een droppies van digi's!
Groetjes, Trees

britishgirl zei

how adorable thank you so much

Sue zei

These are so cute. Thank you for sharing them.
Sue xx

Sandra H zei

Ohhh how sweet they are thank you x

elfenkind zei

Die sind ja süß,Danke

jj zei

These are just so precious! Thank you!!!

Shuckclod zei

I don't like them, I love them. So cute again. Thank you.

Sandra zei

Thanks so much. I love it!

Hugs
Sandra

Karen zei

Gorgeous images as usual, thanks so much for sharing them with us! I use them on some of my charity cards, just sent £100 off to my latest charity. So BIG THANKS for helping me to achieve this! Karen x

Anoniem zei

Génial!! Surtout la souris!!!♥ fanfan

Lee Mae zei

Each image is just adorable! Thank you!

AprilsL8 zei

Thank you!

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers zei

Love them! They are all adorable! Thank you for the cute Fall images! :)

Neets B zei

Thank you for sharing these, they are so lovely. You're really talented :)

Charlene Mitchell zei

Thank you!

(AJ) ArtJypsy zei

Adorable. Merci.

Katica. zei

Thank you so much for sharing!! They are so cute :-D
Maybe you can give me your mail adress because I want you to know what I do with this beautiful images :-) or please visit my blog :-) crafts-by-katica.blogspot.com ...thank you :-)

Lidia R. zei

Muy hermosos!! Muchas gracias!! saludos desde Costa Rica!

tatietournesol zei

Bravo pour vos timbres que je découvre, ils sont originaux, j'aime beaucoup.
Merci pour ce partage.