WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



donderdag 15 mei 2014

Wedding, Engagement, Relationships



 
 
Hallo allemaal.
Hier ben ik weer met nieuwe digi's. Deze hebben geen uitleg nodig :)
LIEFDE = LIEFDE
groetjes Sliekje en katjes
 
*******************
Hi everybody.
I'm back with new digi's. I don't need to explain these ones :)
LOVE = LOVE
greetings Sliekje and cats

11 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Great :) Thanks for your work :)

Maryann Laursen zei

Thanks soo much for these cuties here Sliekje

Rene zei

I love these--thank you!

Shuckclod zei

These are great, thank you. Hope you and you meows are doing great :)

Lee Mae zei

Thank you - so cute!

Anoniem zei

thank you again!

Heather "Hev" zei

These are wonderful - thank you :)

CG zei

I haven't visited your blog in a while and I'm so glad I did! We are all family in this world, no matter who we love or how we worship. Your digis and wise words mean a lot to me. Best wishes from Baltimore, CG

Jess zei

These are awesome! Thanks!

Poppet zei

These images are perfect for this modern age. I love the simplicity. Thank you. :-) xx

live streaming sctv zei

I am greatly weighed down by your opinions for that specific tale.