WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



dinsdag 16 juli 2013

Cat stuff



Hallo allemaal.
Met Timo gaat het hartstikke goed! Hij is al heel snel door de andere kerels geaccepteerd en heeft het prima naar z'n zin :)
Zoveel kattenplezier in huis zorgt natuurlijk weer voor genoeg katten digi inspiratie! Dus hier weer twee nieuwe voor jullie ;)
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

***************
Hi everybody.
Timo is doing great! He was very quickly accepted by the others and he seems to love it here :)
All this catfun arround me brings plenty inspiration for cat digistamps! So i've got two new ones for you ;)
greetings Sliekje and cats

31 opmerkingen:

ike zei

I am so glad that Timo is settling in.
Thank you for these gorgeous cuties :-)
Hugz
IKE xxx

Andrea W zei

Sooo cute! You artwork is always darling! Thanks for the wonderful digital stamps.

Laura B zei

So very cute! Thank you for sharing!:)

Rene zei

WOW, thank you! I just love your cat images and use them often!

jj zei

I don't know how you keep coming up with these adorable digis! I could never decide which one is my favorits-----because they ALL are!

Thanks again!

Unknown zei

Thank you for the kitties.. I LOVE them. And your new one is precious! hugs....

Poppet zei

Thank you for the cute images. I love the look of shock on the little kitty in the cage. Glad Timo is settling in well, you obviously have a a special family of cats with big hearts. :-) xx

mgoll88 zei

What a wonderfull image, looks adorrable!!!

LG
Michaela

Danielle zei

So good to hear that Timo is at home with you! Thanks for sharing more sweet cat digitals!

Adriana zei

Wat gaaf dat je zoveel inspiratie krijgt van Timo!!! Dankjewel voor deze leukerds! De kattekooi is wel heel erg grappig!

Diana zei

Thank u 4 sharing. Love the kitty in the cage. LOL

Rhonda Miller zei

These are so cute. Thank you.

Juliet A zei

I love these - thank you!

Paper Blessings zei

You have such darling images! Thanks so much for sharing our creativity with us!

Denise Goeldner zei

gorgeous and thanks hugs xx

Suze zei

I love it that Timo is inspiring some new kitty digis. Thank you for these two. Just a question - are you going to add Timo into the gallery at the top of the page?

Carol zei

Thank you for the adorable images! They are so sweet!

sweetpea1030 zei

So cute! I'm glad you're feeling up to drawing! Thanks, Sliekje.

Charlene Mitchell zei

So adorable! Thank you!

Heather "Hev" zei

Glad Timo is well :)

Thank you for the stamps they are fabulous :)

Sue zei

Oooo lovely to see your new addition to your family, he is sooo cute and looks so full of mischief too. Thank you so much for your latest digistamps they are, as always, delightful.

Camila Lino Lanigan zei

Love your digistamps! Thank you for such wonderful work.

KT Fit Kitty zei

I love your cat images! These are beautiful - thank you!

Shuckclod zei

Thank you for the sweet new ones. Congrats on your new boy.

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers zei

Oh, I just love your kitty images! One of my kitties is here at the computer helping me now! Thank you again! You are so kind to share this with all of us! :)

Teresa zei

Thank you for the great images!! So glad Timo is doing great!

txexperiment zei

These images are all so cute. Thanks for sharing! I am not surprised the Timo would love his new home!

(AJ) ArtJypsy zei

Always adorable. thanks for sharing.

jen evers zei

This is one of your best ever!! What a cute design. It made me giggle. I love it!! And with bird cages being so trendy now, you are spot on!! I ALWAYS come directly to your site to download your digis. Since switching computers, I will have to start again, as nothing saved :) Thank you so much for sharing your talent. xoxo Jen
koalatcrafts.weebly.com
jenskoalatcrafts.blogspot.com

Annerieke zei

Wat grappig zeg, dank je wel!

Groetjes Annerieke

tatietournesol zei

Mille mercis pour tous ces digistamps que vous nous offrez gracieusement.
Ils sont superbes. A plus tard. (^:^)