WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



maandag 5 juli 2010

Flowers for you


Hallo allemaal.
Ik had zin om te tekenen dus dat betekend weer een nieuwe stamp voor jullie :-) Dit keer geen elfjes maar wel gezellig weer een poesje erbij ;-)
Veel plezier ermee.
Groetjes Sliekje en katjes

****************************
Hi everybody.
I was in the mood to draw something so that means a new stamp for you :-) This time no fairies but i just had to put a little kitten in it ;-)
Have fun wit it.
Greetings Sliekje and cats

26 opmerkingen:

Marianna zei

Hartstikke bedankt weer voor de mooie digi :D We zijn er weer blij mee :D

Groetjes Marianna

Het zonnetje in huis zei

Oh wat een mooi'ke wéér, ik heb er terstraks nog komen halen bij je, ik zal je laten weten wanneer ik er iets mee gemaakt heb hoor :-)

Groetjes, Jaimie

Deloris zei

Your sketches are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

Saskia Pullen zei

Hey die is LEUK!
Daar kan je zowel beterschaps als verjaardagskaarten mee maken. Ik ga denk ik voor het 1e een beterschapskaartje!

Groetjes,

Saskia

Emma and Susan zei

Hi there sweetie!
WOW! Another amazing little stamp! So adorable, We LOVE LOVE LOVE your designs!!!
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Kimberly S zei

What a sweet image with him and his kitty! Thank you so much for sharing another beautiful digi with us! :)

Poppet zei

Great image Sliekje, my daughter says aawwwe cute. :-) xx

Unknown zei

Sliekje, bedankt voor weer zo'n gave stempel. Ik vind ze helemaal te gek.

groetjes, Claudia

Arianne zei

Wat een schatje weer; dank je wel!

Catherine zei

Thank you so much for another cute and sweet image ! Smiles from Catherine

Peggysue zei

He is precious! Reminds me of my sweet boy--way back when he was little! thank you

Carol L zei

This is incredibly CUTE and I can't wait to color it! TFS as always :)

Do What You Love zei

You are so incredibly talented! Your images are exceedingly fantastic! Thanks for being so generous! :-)

cowboydutrem zei

Thank you so much! This image is really cute!

Irena zei

Very cute image.

stempelfreaks zei

Wat een schatje weer. Bedankt!!
Groetjes Astrid

Elaine Stark zei

Very cute. Elaine

Anoniem zei

Jongens,wat een talent heb jij toch. Bedankt weer voor de mooie digi.
grtjes
Christa

Embley Veronica zei

I just found your website today and I simply adore your digi stamps, especially the kitties. (Are all the cats pictured in your blog header yours?)
Thanks so much for offering these beautiful stamps to all of your blog readers. It's very generous of you! I'll definitely be back to visit again, and I will certainly be sure to add a link to your site on my blog. Thanks!

Pauline zei

He is so adorable! I can't wait to use this sweetie! thank you so much!

hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Cindy N. zei

Thank you!

Shelly zei

Such a sweet image! Thank you very much.

mitch1066 zei

First of all ..great freebie digi,thanks and secondly what a wonderfull gallery of furballs you have there,we have 3 cats here:)

Stephenie zei

Thank you for the free digi-stamp.
It is such a sweet image!

cowboydutrem zei

Hello! Just to say I have made a card with that image... You can see it at http://faitmainparthecook.blogspot.com/2010/07/sketch-saturday-112.html
Thanks again!

Sonia zei

Hi!
I have made a card with this digi stamp.. Hope you liked.
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com/2011/05/b-is-for-brads-and-bling.html

-Sony
Sonia-Studio60